Society for Information Management (SIM) - South Florida Chapter
Connects the Area's Premier IT leaders - for Business Solution Exchange, Professional Development, and Timely Education
May 19, 2023,
Volume 302, Issue 3
Joining SIM connects you with top IT leaders in the industry, including: CIOs, senior IT executives, prominent academicians, consultants, and other top IT professionals
The Chapter strives to strengthen professional communications among members who direct the application of information technology in private and public organizations. Chapter activities include:
- Meeting to share innovative ideas and real-world experiences which address enterprise information needs. We have excellent speakers from our membership and bring in industry executives or subject matter experts from many sources.
- Providing presentations by leading national information-management professionals and executives who benefit from management-information systems.
- Challenging our comfort levels by exchanging ideas with peers and business counterparts.
- Being a resource for each other, and personal networking.
SIM South Florida Membership Dues
- For-profit organization: $250/year
- Not-for-profit, educational or Government organization: $150/year
- For-profit organization: $500/year
- Not-for-profit, educational or Government organization: $250/year
Joint membership with Tech Hub South Florida (SFTH)
- Joint membership with Tech Hub South Florida
- Joint membership for a Practitioner from a Not-for-profit, educational or Government organization: $215/year
The geographical scope of the South Florida Chapter is Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach County. Subscribe to receive emails from the chapter to get notified of all relevant events in the area. If you are already subscribed, you will be sent a link to update your preferences.
Read More ...